We typically act for senior employees with high-value cases.
We provide practical advice and representation services to employees who are experiencing difficulty with their employers. Often this happens when an employment relationship is in the process of breaking or has broken down. We can help you protect and exercise your rights if you feel that:
- You believe that you have been unfairly dismissed;
- You’ve been treated unfairly in a disciplinary procedure or think you are being 'managed out';
- You’ve been the subject of discriminatory treatment on the grounds of your race, sex, age, religious or philosophical belief, disability or gender reassignment;
- You’ve been victimised for exercising a statutory right;
- You need to raise a formal grievance relating to your employment;
- Your employer has been acting unlawfully and you wish to make a protected disclosure about this (‘whistleblowing’);
- You have been unfairly selected for redundancy;
- You wish to request flexible working arrangements, for example on returning to work after maternity or paternity leave;
- Your employer wishes to enter into a settlement agreement with you to end your employment.
Contact Our Specialist Solicitors in Canary Wharf, London & Manchester
If you require legal advice regarding you employment, we can help. Call us or make an equiry online, using the enquiry form in the side panel, to take the first step to resolving your issue:
London: 020 7247 7190 | Manchester: 0161 850 4095 | Birmingham: 0121 728 6518